Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goin down to Makanda

I had to add the pic of my awesome zipper pouches. I am so happy with the way these turned out!


The folks at the Smelly Hippie shop were interested in my purses so I made up a line of bags just for them. Since I got off to a late start, I missed out on the black Friday madness. Fortunately my stuff will be in the shop in time for a good chunk of the Christmas season. I just started this mess eleven days ago.






Today I am planning to start the next phase of stuff for the hippie shop... I will have a bunch of appliqued zipper pouches made up by the end of the weekend. (even if it kills me)

When I am not working on the hippie stuff, I have been trying to nurture the etsy site with spurts of guitar straps here and there. I have noticed, if I keep adding and renewing I continue to have about one sale a day. It doesn't sound like much, but it is better than I have ever done before. I do have a nice healthy back stock now so keep those orders coming!

No comments: