Tuesday, April 7, 2009

well loved and spoiled rotten

I can't believe it!! Joe bought me a Blythe for my birthday. She actually has dark curly hair and everything. He hid the package so I would open it last. I tackled him when I opened it. It has probably been twenty years since I even wanted a doll for my birthday. What a great man to listen to my juvenile ramblings about how I want one of those super rare dolls that were made in the 70's and totally tanked because they are creepy looking, but they have these awesome eyes that change color when you pull a string on the back of their heads and would cost at least 90 bucks for a repro off of ebay because they are not sold in stores anymore. Gorgeous. I think I'll name her Scarlett. Here is a little awesome blythe history...
http://www.thisisblythe.com/blythe_history.php

No comments: