Sunday, August 9, 2009

FREAKOUT BAG STORM

So I've got this festival coming up at the end of next month (http://www.strangefolkfestival.com) and my inventory is just shot all of a sudden. (thanks Anna!) I went a little crazy with the online fabric shopping and have been sweating it out in my upstairs studio. My air conditioning makes it up there, but its really weak. In the past week I have cranked out six bags... three of which were fired out just yesterday. I guess I'm getting faster or something. Here is everything that was sitting on the top of the pile of new wares. Please pay no attention to the wood paneling. I really need to come up with some kind of permanent photo set-up.




I also had a custom order a couple weeks ago... it was a recreation of the sacred heart applique' I did oh so long ago.

No comments: