Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I finally got through my last show of the season.

I have been making for about three weeks straight. No time for pics or posting. The Strange Folk Fest really busted my inventory.... so not complaining. Anyway the pressure has been on for the big O'Fallon High School craft fair. I went ahead and started making my items in fours. It is much easier to cut several of the same pattern instead of doing them one at a time. I know I know. They are not one of a kind anymore. In my defense, all of the prints are different. They are all still very special. I realize my booth looks rather cramped. The booths were small this time around. The rule is the more merch you have displayed, the more merch you can sell.

Zipper purses with shoulder straps...

Brocade drawstring bags...

No comments: