Tuesday, July 29, 2008

man this hurts.

I just died a little today. I went into my local Wal-mart to do a little grocery shopping and pick up some odds and ends for one of the purses I am finishing up. I get back to the craft section and the empty hole there was indescribable. Where there had once been rows of glorious cheap fabric by the yard is now replaced by overflow school supplies and whatever else. I do admit I have been a little bit of a fabric snob lately. I also spent about two months away from Wal-mart, because everybody knows I hate the place (f Wal-mart). I really did like having the option if I was in the middle of a project and in a bind. I did hear rumors of this happening, but I was not prepared to deal with this. Once again Wal-mart sucks a big one and I will retreat to my online fabric shopping.

No comments: