Monday, June 23, 2008

Ugh I haven't posted anything in a while.

Here is a bunch of the projects I have been working on. Projects making me too busy to post blog entries.These are for Brit at work. She digs all things palm trees. She also wanted me to make this teeny tiny zipper pouch for her mp3 player.

This one was also for her... what a girl. She wanted something for her mother who is a police officer (and gun lover). Brit saw one of these I made earlier and thought it would be perfect.
I made a tutorial with this guy. Paste this into your browser and take a look.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=251643.msg2799354#msg2799354
It was practically painful to churn this one out, but I think a lot of people might actually try to make this one.
Here is a Chinese inspired messenger based off the tutorial I wrote for this one^^^

Alexander Henry designed the lining fabric. I have yet to see fabric cooler than his.

No comments: